Friday, June 11, 2010

Kuff this word cup ish!


It's only been one day and I'm already not feeling this soccer bidness. I've been hearing it's the true world sport because more people play it, and are involved in the 4year tourney of time wasting. Part Jamaican, so I should love it. Part Jamaican so I'd rather be bunin trees. And I've been trying...oh I've been trying. What the hell is up with those damn horns? It sounds like a swarm of bees! Driving me crazy! These dudes run back and forth for 90 mins for a point. Sometimes they tie, and both still advance. Where they do that at? That's some little kid ish. I can also understand saying fuk it after 90mins I wouldn't want waste another second either. At least make a goal worth 4 points or something. A score of 4 nothing might make me feel like I did some ish. The plus side? I will have aged 4 years before I have to hear about this damn game again.

No comments:

Post a Comment